WYSIWYG frag packs
$150 each. + shipping, your choice UPS or USPS. I will guarantee the frags to be alive on arrival. If DOA I must have pics within 1 hours of delivery. Shipping will be your choice UPS or USPS. All frags have been cut and for 2+ months.
Red hornets, Nightmares, nuclear winters, captain america, pink and golds, TDF rainbow, Gobstoppers, Goochsters
Red hornets, Nightmares, nuclear winters, captain america, pink and golds, TDF rainbow, gold dust, Flaming suns, Toxic revenge
$150 each. + shipping, your choice UPS or USPS. I will guarantee the frags to be alive on arrival. If DOA I must have pics within 1 hours of delivery. Shipping will be your choice UPS or USPS. All frags have been cut and for 2+ months.
Red hornets, Nightmares, nuclear winters, captain america, pink and golds, TDF rainbow, Gobstoppers, Goochsters
Red hornets, Nightmares, nuclear winters, captain america, pink and golds, TDF rainbow, gold dust, Flaming suns, Toxic revenge
