Zoa and Xenia not doing well

Can you show a picture of them? Have you got new test kits to accurately check parameters?
No i havent been able to get another test kit . Acc I may be able to get a new test kit later but I wouldnt be able to use it till like 11. :(( Ill try and post a pic
 
Heres a pic. Any hope in saving it?
Dying Xenia2.JPG

*its always easier to get pics when you have an underwater camera so you have no limits angle-wise lol.
 
(nvm, someone else already mentioned it.)
 
I wouldn't dose nitrates without a better kit. I also wouldn't dose phosphate without using an Hanna Ultra Low checker. Others will disagree, I'm sure.

I couldn't agree more. How could someone dose anything without being able to accruable measure it. It's like flying a plane without an altimeter. Can it be done? Sure, is it a good idea? Probably not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new