• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa collection for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter jstuver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jstuver

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
497
Reaction score
30
Location
Provo, Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK I would like to sell most of my zoa collection. I am keeping only a select few that I can't live without:-) I know they aren't high end but they all have great color for someone looking to start a zoa collection.

AOG 10 polyps on one and 3 polyps on another
Hawaiian people eaters with blue and pink 10-12 polyps
Dream weavers 40 polyps
Hawaiian pinks still haven't opened but still can see the bright pink in them 40 polyps
Lunar eclipse 1 polyp
Captain Americas 3 polyps
Reds with purple center 15 polyps
Bam bams 5 polyps
Green with yellow skirt 7 polyps
Red skirt with purple center and green eye 15-20 polyps
Green bay packers 20 polyps
Purple with peach 75-100 polyps
Orange play from zoanthids.com 5 polyps
Purple with green ring 20 polyps
Pink with large green center 10 polyps
LA Lakers 15-20 polyps
Supermans 35-40 polyps
Pink cats eyes 20 polyps
Everlasting gobstoppers 2 polyps
Diabliques 15 polyps
And probably about 15 misc. Small frags

If I priced these all seperate for really good prices it is $550!! I would sell them all for an instant zoa collection for $350 plus shipping
That is $17.50 a colony/frag!!!!!Awesome deal!
I don't want to sell separately right now so it is for all.

I will get pics for serious buyers please don't waste my time if you're not seriously interested.
 
Update for anyone interested it looks shipping is going to be outragous so I am going to see what I can do to find someone local that has an account to ship.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new