Zoa collector is awesome!

  • Thread starter Thread starter neupane00
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

neupane00

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2015
Messages
843
Reaction score
285
Location
New Jersey, USA
buy with confidence guys.. i have received few fish from Colin.. Very nice and professional. And i have never had any problem with livestock. Only healthy gorgeous fish! Thank you
 
I could not agree more. I just yesterday received a small harem of ventralis anthias from Colin and they were in awesome condition!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new