Zoa dominated 125g

Gonna be in Orlando in 2 weeks! Can I come see some heat?

I live 3 1/2 hours from orlando lol. But I was there last weekend and they have the most amazing selection I've seen in a long time. Tell lou or victor I sent you and they will give you a discount.
 
Darn! Lol but sweet silver lining on the discount! I'm actually getting my first shipment from them tomorrow.. so excited!
 
Darn! Lol but sweet silver lining on the discount! I'm actually getting my first shipment from them tomorrow.. so excited!
I will be at rap new jersey next year so you can get goodies from me then.
 
14467996229_5f26e4389f_o.jpg

14674538593_deb0b5a0ce_o.jpg

14467995329_5f01377709_o.jpg

14467943210_c070cc7cb7_o.jpg

14467943070_f3afa393e9_o.jpg

14654612025_c540acbf46_o.jpg
 
Quick question.. are cool whites and super blues enough to grow zoas? Trying to put together my zoa dominated as cheap as possible.
 
Dude yu gotta take more pics under the white light, they look great! What's the name of the ones in the bottom left of the last pic?
 
Josh, I love your collection, bro...but what's with all these frag pics? I wanna see the whole reef! Post up a FTS! :D
 
Josh, I love your collection, bro...but what's with all these frag pics? I wanna see the whole reef! Post up a FTS! :D

My tank is almost bare! Getting ready for the move and all my colonies have been dispersed amongst my local friends in case I loose anything. I'm starting over on the new tank. Everything will be 5 polyps or less. But at your request I will post a fts picture of my tank so all of you can cry lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new