Zoa dominated 125g

[video=youtube;yrJZu-RsSvQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrJZu-RsSvQ&list=UUVMqPZLPTRwWKaZalrQEodQ[/video]
 
My first time lapse video I will go crazy with this lol. Will do a bunch nicer ones another day.
[video=youtube;61aITVr8kek]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61aITVr8kek&feature=youtu.be[/video]
 
Cool vid... will have to try this myself. :)

Thanks! Stupid youtube didn't let me upload the high definition one so I had to do it at lesser quality. Once I learn to do it good I will do a super 1080p high definition that you can see all the detail.
 
Normally you upload the HD one and its stays in 360p or 480p for a while until it has finished processing it. Later on it just appears as 1080p. I had the same issue a while back.
 
Normally you upload the HD one and its stays in 360p or 480p for a while until it has finished processing it. Later on it just appears as 1080p. I had the same issue a while back.

I uploaded 3 times and the same poop. Lol. I ended doing a 480 I think. The 1080p one you could see every single speckle on the skirt or the zoas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new