Zoa dominated 125g

How do you bring out such great detail in your Utter Chaos Zoas? Such as the black in them? Mine have lost a lot of the black and have turned mostly a white/orange.
Thanks!
They get more flecked in higher light and more solid in lower light.
 
Lol. I quoted you saying more flecked in higher light from the spotlight thread.
check these utters in my frag tank lolol. I just moved everything so i really don't remember where they were. I give up lolol

20160306-DSC_0253.jpg


20160306-DSC_0237.jpg


20160306-DSC_0231.jpg
 
There seem to be a ton of variations in these guys. Mine don't look like any of those. :)
 
I want it!
 
You post so sporadically that no one cares anymore! HAHA!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new