Zoa dominated 125g

Holy cow, how is it I just now found you had your own thread? Subscribed!
 
I'm just going to leave this here!!!!! :rolleyes:;)

20160311-DSC_0459.jpg


20160311-DSC_0458.jpg

I really love these shots!
 
*spits coffee all over keyboard*

btw what sort of lens setup are you using on your camera @joshporksandwic I can never get my macros that nice
60mm nikon macro. For light I've been using a kessil since i can move it anywhere to get bright light.
 
That must be a pretty shallow tank then if you can get so close with a 60mm, no? I have a 50mm and I can't get shots nearly as nice.
 
That must be a pretty shallow tank then if you can get so close with a 60mm, no? I have a 50mm and I can't get shots nearly as nice.
Yes its 7 inches deep. With the kessil I can angle it to where I get light from anywhere. And the colors are great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new