Rating - 0%
0   0   0

afamousjohnson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you kidding me...... whole thing is a wow factor. Amazing. My fiance is always saying "I don't know-they all look the same to me" despite all the different colors.. I think I need to show her your tank.lol

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice Josh. Love all the pics!!!
Thanks I love them too!
What do you like more, the bowsers or shazamms?
Bowsers are my babies. The guy I got the shazaams from everything is small with long skirt I have to wait and see how they turn.
Shazaams ftw...
No
Are you kidding me...... whole thing is a wow factor. Amazing. My fiance is always saying "I don't know-they all look the same to me" despite all the different colors.. I think I need to show her your tank.lol
They all look the same hahahah. Don't let aquamane or any sps lover hear you that's what they tell me all the time hahahah.

ingtar_shinowa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both my wife and I love your tank! I just got some red hornets next to my blue hornets and was feeling pretty pro until I saw your shazaams.... now my wife is leaving me for a REAL zoa collector.

dgiglio3087

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude your tank is crazy looking, awesome stuff... and man those zoas are awesome and your photography skills are great... How did you make that back wall, its very unique.

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both my wife and I love your tank! I just got some red hornets next to my blue hornets and was feeling pretty pro until I saw your shazaams.... now my wife is leaving me for a REAL zoa collector.
My wife won't like that!!!!!!
Dude your tank is crazy looking, awesome stuff... and man those zoas are awesome and your photography skills are great... How did you make that back wall, its very unique.
The guy that sold me the tank makes the panels from shells and dead corals. Your pics are awesome also.
IMAG0552_zpsfcbbd36a.jpg

Last edited:

Afishionado

Richard @ Afishionado Channel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So..... when are you coming over josh? I told you I would head down but you said no lol. Come on! You have to share your photo skills lol.

sent from under the sea using my awesome galaxy note 2.

casey187

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just spent a day and a half reading this thread at work. I got nothing accomplished except for a longer list of needed corals. You suck.

AquamanE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Smart fiance Mr. Johnson, she sounds like a keeper. LOL

arnoldtatts

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One more reason why I need to get my butt over to Miami. I'll just tell wife & son do what u guys like with your spending money on ghe vacation I just want coral;)

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So..... when are you coming over josh? I told you I would head down but you said no lol. Come on! You have to share your photo skills lol.

sent from under the sea using my awesome galaxy note 2.
When you start posting more on r2r ill teach you lol.
Joshporksandwic you are obviously the God of Zoas :)! I was wondering what are your top 5 brightest zoas?
1. Sunny Ds
1. Latin Lovers
1. Bowsers
1. Blue Rhinos
1. Pink Ring of Death
Nice additions!!
Thanks
I just spent a day and a half reading this thread at work. I got nothing accomplished except for a longer list of needed corals. You suck.
Sorry. I hope your boss doesnt read this rofl. Get to work lazy.
One more reason why I need to get my butt over to Miami. I'll just tell wife & son do what u guys like with your spending money on ghe vacation I just want coral;)
My favorite thing to do on vacation is look for reefers with amazi.g stuff lol.
Okay what about top 2 ;)?
:-X

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 23.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back