Zoa dominated 125g

Sfgiants55

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It says you don't "ship" but what if instead you send me some zoas via a transportation process?! I need to spend my paycheck on something!

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It says you don't "ship" but what if instead you send me some zoas via a transportation process?! I need to spend my paycheck on something!

Lol. There's a lot of desperate vendors here on r2r that would love to take your paycheck. Sorry I'm a hoarder.

Bjohn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many types of zoas/palys do you think you have? Also what do you find are some of the fastest growers in your tank?

reefed419

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man got a question for you, I was reading your write up in some magazine and you said you only have the white light on for 3 hours a day, how do you capture all these beautiful pictures in 3 hours time? Ohh yeah congrats on the write up also. It was a good read

flowflezy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful collection also read your write up also. Was over at emmits house and he mentioned it to me. I'll be in Macma gotta come see your set up.

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do Latin Lovers look like?
I don't have any pictures of me!!! ROFL!!!!!!!! Check this Reef Hobbyist Magazine Quarter 3 2013
How many types of zoas/palys do you think you have? Also what do you find are some of the fastest growers in your tank?
I have a lot. Pink and golds are the fastest growers :sad:
Any recent FTS
I'll take one soon.
amazing collection you have here josh
thanks
Hey man got a question for you, I was reading your write up in some magazine and you said you only have the white light on for 3 hours a day, how do you capture all these beautiful pictures in 3 hours time? Ohh yeah congrats on the write up also. It was a good read
If I'm taking pictures I just turn on the lights. But I run the whites 3 hrs a day the blues are on like 10 hrs.
Beautiful collection also read your write up also. Was over at emmits house and he mentioned it to me. I'll be in Macma gotta come see your set up.
ok. Sheesh if i charge entrance I will make a lot of $$$$$ lol. Maybe we'll charter a bus and do tours.....

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what a great looking tank..i have read this thread at least three times i am also a zoa hoarder i have i guess about 250 diff zoas in my 200g .....Amazing tank it motivates me everytime to add to my collection...next Rainbow Rasta and the Krac...

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Alex Ruckl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank is amazing !!!!I love zoas too,I'm just start collect them.I hope one day my tank look like this..

Kataro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you don't ship.... Can I just fly to FL and go give you my paychecks? :tongue:

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude I want some of those latin lovers.... Hook me up!!!!!!!
Whatcha hooking me up with?
This tank is amazing !!!!I love zoas too,I'm just start collect them.I hope one day my tank look like this..
Nahhh you don't want my tank lol $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Can you stop being such an inspiration?
you crazy!
Since you don't ship.... Can I just fly to FL and go give you my paychecks? :tongue:
Sure I love taking peoples paychecks!!! wait wait are we talking lawyer-doctor or McDonnals-KFC????????

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 23.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 32.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%

Back