Zoa dominated 125g

158c6320-352c-4449-9d7f-1df62bad1748.jpg
 
I love the contrast of colors.

I’m surprised one type of zoa doesn’t take over and kill off the rest.

It’s happened in my tanks a few times.
 
I love the contrast of colors.

I’m surprised one type of zoa doesn’t take over and kill off the rest.

It’s happened in my tanks a few times.
Yes they do. For my garden pictures i put a container of sand and just line everything up with contrasting colors next to each other. Its all an illusion like a fast food picture lol.
4d32f5c5-7622-4984-9b39-de1a03fdcffe.jpg
 
I got some nice stuff this past weekend in the Florida frag swap. I'll take some pics soon if it doesn't die.
 

Attachments

  • 20260119-_DSC1873.jpg
    20260119-_DSC1873.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 39
Yes they do. For my garden pictures i put a container of sand and just line everything up with contrasting colors next to each other. Its all an illusion like a fast food picture lol.
4d32f5c5-7622-4984-9b39-de1a03fdcffe.jpg
A glimpse behind the mind of a master.
That’s a great trick Josh
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new