Zoa dominated 125g

He tore his new tank down because he's such a slacker that he finally realized that he'd never ever get corals into it so he gave up....
 
Thanks for the quick reply. How's the new tank?

New tank is good. I put a few fish and corals already. I have a lot of pics of the new tank just lazy to put them up. Probably this weekend I'll do it.
 
Didn't see that post yet.

What is the difference between Wowsers and Bowsers?

Is one a lot cheaper than the other?
 
Great pics, makes us drool all over the PC. Wish I could get macros to look that nice
 
Thanks because of you and your beautiful zoas I went out today and bought vivid rainbow, fairy dust plays and sunny d's. :tongue:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new