Zoa dominated 125g

Hello! What will give recommendations on the content of different types of zoas? What kind of light, filtration system, parameters, feed any use for. Thank You in advance for your answers!
 
Why didn't you bring any of these to the frag swap? LOL!
 
Oh I didn't see all these colors.....HAHAHA!
 
A few pics of the fragtank. I hadn't fragged in like 6 months and everything grew very nice!
20150113-DSC_0953 by joshporksandwich, on Flickr
20150113-DSC_0951 by joshporksandwich, on Flickr
20150113-DSC_0950 by joshporksandwich, on Flickr
20150113-DSC_0946 by joshporksandwich, on Flickr
20150113-DSC_0945 by joshporksandwich, on Flickr
20150113-DSC_0944 by joshporksandwich, on Flickr
20150113-DSC_0943 by joshporksandwich, on Flickr
20150113-DSC_0942 by joshporksandwich, on Flickr

Awesome.

Can we some Full Tank Shots of your Amazing Frag Tanks too?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new