Zoa dominated 125g

Gotta go pick up a pack from my buddies house and get back into the zoa game....... This thread is what makes me want to get zoas again!!! Nice pics Joshy!!!!
 
Gotta go pick up a pack from my buddies house and get back into the zoa game....... This thread is what makes me want to get zoas again!!! Nice pics Joshy!!!!
I miss you bro! Get back in it slacker!
 
Zoas are what originally roped me into this hobby and this thread is making insanely nostalgic.

Your frag tank looks like my dream tank lol
 
this thread is hurting my feelings :(
 
He's turned his back on zoas!
 
Hi Guys finally after 1 year I feel my tank is decent enough to show. I'm a zoa hoarder lol.
8034564725_feb40e285c_b.jpg

8034611717_72759d7d83_b.jpg

8034610446_058b899d21_b.jpg

8034611255_a7da5c4235_b.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new