Zoa dominated 125g

Glad to see this tank doing well, have not checked in for a while.
 
Some older pics I hadn't posted. (i Think)

20150817-DSC_0213.jpg


20150817-DSC_0208.jpg


20150817-DSC_0206.jpg


20150817-DSC_0192.jpg


20150817-DSC_0190.jpg


20150817-DSC_0187.jpg


20150817-DSC_0186.jpg


20150817-DSC_0182.jpg


20150817-DSC_0181.jpg


20150817-DSC_0179.jpg


20150817-DSC_0176.jpg


20150817-DSC_0175.jpg


20150817-DSC_0166.jpg


20150817-DSC_0165.jpg


20150817-DSC_0164.jpg


20150817-DSC_0008.jpg


20150817-DSC_0007.jpg


20150817-DSC_0003.jpg
 
Always awesome photos. Any idea what those in the 3rd pic are called? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new