Zoa dominated 125g

Awesome new photos Josh!
 
:eek: just amazing. Congrats men for that amazing tank and zoa spicies. Must say never saw anything like that. Backwall is great idea and fits in your tank perfectly.
 
WOOT!!!!!!

20160131-DSC_1182.jpg


20160131-DSC_1183.jpg


20160131-DSC_1184.jpg


20160131-DSC_1185.jpg
 
Prove this. Lol just an excuse to see that pure sexiness frag tank.
I don't have to prove anything to you boy!!!!!! but here is proof hahahahahah!!!

20160203-DSC_0012.jpg


20160203-DSC_0005.jpg


20160203-DSC_1279.jpg


20160203-DSC_1277.jpg
 
Holy smokes! Sooooo... you wanna come to the Delaware Reef Club swap in May with some of those? :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new