Zoa dominated 125g

A few more pics

20160712-DSC_0175.jpg


20160712-DSC_0174.jpg


20160712-DSC_0171.jpg


20160711-DSC_0069.jpg


20160711-DSC_0065.jpg


20160711-DSC_0060.jpg


20160711-DSC_0059.jpg


20160711-DSC_0057.jpg


20160711-DSC_0056.jpg
 
Love to see them growing out!
 
Hey Josh, Great Youtube video that came out. Thanks for sharing that, BIG FAN
 
Dang man awesome! Featuring this on FB tonight!
 
I must have missed it somewhere but what lights are you using
 
And another. Found and couldn't esist making it my background for a bit. Then he moved em all
Like this into a shape. Funny.

image.jpeg
 
Yes it's a giant frag tank. I cut up a lot of stuff and sold and this is like my starting over with lots of frags.
Id love 2 purchase any thing with ur choice of frags. As I basically have purple nips that's I love and dragon eyes and I call sunflowers. I've watched u grow. All
My lfs have the same ones and bought 2 of same from atinic lighting and get home and is already a colony. I've never bought online
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new