Zoa dominated 125g

20170126-DSC_0194.jpg
I've seen you share this one before. Really like this. Do these have a name? Referring to the ones up top of this photo.
 
So my build I'm working on is going to be a travertine bottom instead of sand or glass. In your opinion if I wanted to cover the travertine with zao's what would be the best way to keep them off the rockscape?
 
So my build I'm working on is going to be a travertine bottom instead of sand or glass. In your opinion if I wanted to cover the travertine with zao's what would be the best way to keep them off the rocks ape?
If you want the bottom covered with zoas the only way ro keep them from rocks is to elevate the rocks.
 
That's what I was thinking. Didn't know if there was any other ideas out there.
So how high are we talking 1"? The plan is for zoa and paly covered bottom and mainly sps aquascape. It looks awesome in my head but we will see how it pans out
 
I figured that if anyone knew it would be you so my question is why do some rastas have green skirts whereas some don't?
 
That's what I was thinking. Didn't know if there was any other ideas out there.
So how high are we talking 1"? The plan is for zoa and paly covered bottom and mainly sps aquascape. It looks awesome in my head but we will see how it pans out

Nice can't wait to see it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new