Zoa dominated 125g

more non zoas!!! don't kill me lol

20170425-DSC_1469.jpg


20170425-DSC_1470.jpg


20170425-DSC_1471.jpg


20170425-DSC_1472.jpg


20170425-DSC_1473.jpg


20170425-DSC_1474.jpg


20170425-DSC_1475.jpg


20170425-DSC_1476.jpg


20170425-DSC_1477.jpg
 
Are u bringing any Goni frags? Or any of those baby scolys, or blastos? That are above. I Definitely take some off your hands! Just saying!
 
I really hope you make it to RAP new york, i will buy one of everything! lol
 
I'm sure someone has already asked this but what lights do you keep your zoas under?
 
also what additives do you use to get such rich coloration?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new