AnxiousReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoa garden i'm working with

20190912-DSC_0034.jpg
Amazing! I’m new to the reefing hobby I’m a year in. What tips advice can you offer in terms of starting a garden. I have utter chaos that is showing the most growth already two new heads within week. Also I have super Saiyan Zoe just got them few days ago and a seduction Zoa. I have a piece of rock I’m trying to dedicate to the garden about 2 inches. How far apart should I glue each of them

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing! I’m new to the reefing hobby I’m a year in. What tips advice can you offer in terms of starting a garden. I have utter chaos that is showing the most growth already two new heads within week. Also I have super Saiyan Zoe just got them few days ago and a seduction Zoa. I have a piece of rock I’m trying to dedicate to the garden about 2 inches. How far apart should I glue each of them
Put them close but keep them in the plug as they grow if they're in the plug you can move them.

aabjones888

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful garden, I seen and talked to You a bit in RAP Chicago. But got another question lol, what’s the secret to growing wwc purple monsters?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow!! This us the most viewed build thread on R2R!! Great job @joshporksandwic. Tell @revhtree that he owes you a hoodie! :cool:

Stoney

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks awesome as usual. Have you ever tried growing out the colonies separately to the desired polyp count before building the garden? Or is that cheating lol. Either way, would definitely make it easier to account for different growth rates.

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks awesome as usual. Have you ever tried growing out the colonies separately to the desired polyp count before building the garden? Or is that cheating lol. Either way, would definitely make it easier to account for different growth rates.
I grow them in different places in my frag tanks or main tank then put together for pictures.

OP
OP
joshporksandwich

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful garden, I seen and talked to You a bit in RAP Chicago. But got another question lol, what’s the secret to growing wwc purple monsters?
Steady parameters in my opinion os the most important thing to any coral.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 59 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.6%

Back