Zoa dominated 125g

I love seeing so many frags!!! It brings warmth to my heart

20200222-DSC_0372.jpg 20200222-DSC_0373.jpg 20200222-DSC_0374.jpg 20200222-DSC_0375.jpg
 
I hope I get to buy some of them in October
 
Hello Reefers,

Does anyone know the names of these 3 circled zoas?

20200605_153311.jpg 20200605_153234.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new