Zoa emergency !!!

A. grandis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot to mention my lights aren’t like that during its normal day lol I just used a preset for 5 min and have an orange film cover on the camera that’s why it doesn’t look natural. I use the recommend coral labs an+ template which replicates more of a natural reef setting. But I do agree the only thing that could make any sense was the dip. I’m just very worried about getting zoa pox introduced into the tank because once it’s in the tank you can’t get it out unless you pretty much take everything out and recycle the tank from scratch. One thing I’ll do is look into alternative dips and dipping methods !!!
Like I've said, I don't think light was the problem for what's going on there. I was just curious about the spectrum. So purple! LOL! I'm glad you are running a more natural look. Revive is a good product to prevent unwanted creatures coming into the tank with new acquisitions. Problem is when we don't follow the instructions.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back