Zoa Frag Pack for Danny's Family

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It don't matter if your buying sticks or not... Poletti got aefw from a zoa frag if I recall correctly... It only takes one to demolish a full blown 10yr matured system.....just be careful dips don't get everything...;) back on topic... Good luck guys this is a sweet pack!!!!

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually have bought 0, yes as in zero, SPS. My two little pieces came from a friend whos tank I trust. But anyways, I think Lee was trying to quell my urge to win the pack! LOL! joking of course!

ScubaJay

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are all coming from your tank drain???

Brian's my roommate, and yes all of these zoas are coming out of his tanks.
On a separate note, this is an incredible cause. To whomever bids the highest, you'll be getting a great frag pack, but more importantly you'll be greatly helping a family in need.

OP
OP
drainbamage

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brian's my roommate, and yes all of these zoas are coming out of his tanks.
On a separate note, this is an incredible cause. To whomever bids the highest, you'll be getting a great frag pack, but more importantly you'll be greatly helping a family in need.

Something to note guys- I owe Scubajay some (lots) money for the electric bill (he's been helping me out big time as I've been enduring some financial hardships for awhile) so him allowing me to do these polyps as a donation pack instead of selling them for profit to pay him back deserves some (lots) credit- just maybe shoot him a PM if you feel like it letting him know he's a good guy or something, thanks!

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say he is a good guy here and now, so everyone knows. So +100000000000 to scuba jay!!!!

OP
OP
drainbamage

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bumpity- cmon guys, add a few more weekend bids to this thing! Last minute sniping will result in less add-on freebies :tongue:

OP
OP
drainbamage

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
to the top for the attention! pretty decent sized frag pack, and I have no issue tossing in extra polyps if the price gets up there!

nuff40

returningaddict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the congrats :bigsmile:, and was a pleasure bidding for such a good cause. now dummy here has a stupid question....where do I find the link to pay? Have looked over the site and can find nothing that appears to be a link to pay. Also going to have to make some interesting shipping arrangements as I travel Monday thru Friday with my job (every week), usually get home around noon on Friday, next week is an early arrival...get home around 1000. Any chance we could set this up for a Saturday delivery or late Friday? Willing to pay more for that as I know it is unusual.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back