Zoa fragging

  • Thread starter Thread starter HowardJ02
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HowardJ02

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
345
Reaction score
217
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a frag plug that has some sort of hitchhiker SPS growing on it, so the other day I removed two palys to give the unknown SPS space to grow.. and tonight I was itching to frag more. Haha

I think I fragged all but 1 of my zoas.
Ended up with 16 new frags. :p

I'm just hoping for 100% success rate!:confused:

IMG_7266.JPG


IMG_7268.JPG


IMG_7269.JPG
 
Looking forward to seeing them grow out! :)

They all opened at some point today so I am please with the results!

IMG_7277.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new