• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa frags and Mini Colonies

Item Price
$25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

David Calzada

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2018
Messages
159
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
1. $35
2. $40
3. $30
4. $15
5. $40
6. $30
7. $30
CB White zombies
6p $60
8p $85
10p $100

Make a pack for discounts.
Shipping via UPS next day air $49.99
2 - Hour Standard DOA must provide pictures of the coral in original packaging.

Shipping cost is not refundable.
Message me for any details or questions


1000004116.jpg
1000004114.jpg
1000004112.jpg
1000004110.jpg
1000004106.jpg


1000004108.jpg
1000003974.jpg
1000003971.jpg
1000004102.jpg 1000004104.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new