Zoa growth before and after 2 years wow!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FugeTown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FugeTown

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Messages
871
Reaction score
845
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found a picture I took of a zoa frag 2 years ago and now that it’s a huge colony I figured I’d show it off on Reef2reef. The first picture was under a very cheap LED fixture and the current pic was under T5’s, huge increase in growth rate under the T5’s!

02D42CCA-3EBD-46FC-83B4-EAF24517B163.jpeg
 
Your garden is growing nicely!!
Seriously it’s like a garden it’s almost to a zoa invasive point of time in my tank , It actually started to get crazy after I started feeding them now my rocks are covered pretty good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new