zoa hikers? Id please

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Caught these on two seperate zoa colonies in different areas of my tank at night.they could be on other coral as well. They just stand out against the closed zoas. they colonies in questtion are growing fine and are open in the day. So I'm not sure there hurting them. Might just be using them as a home. They are tiny.like crazy tiny. This vid was shot in a shot glass on a paper towel. My galaxys3 wwas zoomed all the way in. we are talking smaller than a flea easy. Tiny! Seem to be a crustation of some sort. And have trouble standing upright on the glass. Anyone?

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are those in water on that glass? It seems like they are having trouble due to not being in water. If they are in water then thats just weird. They are not like any pod I've seen but are probably some type of a pod.

OP
OP
Wiz

Wiz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are those in water on that glass? It seems like they are having trouble due to not being in water. If they are in water then thats just weird. They are not like any pod I've seen but are probably some type of a pod.
Yes. In water

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back