Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I was randomly browsing zoa photos and I came across this one:

1000_F_267752411_EElvthlzkXVSuqQEhWhoCIO2Jlo4wHd1.jpg

image source

It's got bright blue tentacles with a pink center, and a greenish core. The photo is a stock photo used on products and various online blogs. Brightwell even has that same image on their amazon store website to advertise their liquid products.

I really like the color scheme, do you guys know what kind of zoa this is? I tried looking at liveaquaria or WWC to find a match, but nothing turned up.

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I’d say that’s a slightly juiced up pic of an everlasting gobstopper strain. Problem is is that there’s a lot of morphs that bear that name so you might not be able to find one exactly like that in the pic.

encrustingacro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

image source

It's got bright blue tentacles with a pink center, and a greenish core. The photo is a stock photo used on products and various online blogs. Brightwell even has that same image on their amazon store website to advertise their liquid products.

I really like the color scheme, do you guys know what kind of zoa this is? I tried looking at liveaquaria or WWC to find a match, but nothing turned up.
Zoanthus vietnamensis or Z. kuroshio

shcrimps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

image source

looks like armor of god to me
i have some and they grow well/look amazing

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 28 18.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 100 66.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.3%
Back