Zoa ID help needed

PeterReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2016
Messages
190
Reaction score
118
Location
Hazlet
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone tell me the name of these Zoanthids? I love them! Just wish I was able to tell people the name of them

7E082E08-BF6E-4AE9-B8CE-E9090264F840.jpeg CA520C6A-F08F-4378-BFF4-5FE19FA4B641.jpeg
 
Can anyone tell me the name of these Zoanthids? I love them! Just wish I was able to tell people the name of them

7E082E08-BF6E-4AE9-B8CE-E9090264F840.jpeg CA520C6A-F08F-4378-BFF4-5FE19FA4B641.jpeg

Possibly Nirvana's

Can you get a closer clear image so that we can distinguish color lines more clearly?
 
I can't tell if you gold in there or not? But I see the purple face and green skirt.

Possibly Nirvana's

Can you get a closer clear image so that we can distinguish color lines more clearly?
 
This is the best I could do!
 

Attachments

  • 8944ACAE-660D-4C51-9AA3-57B205704AC2.jpeg
    8944ACAE-660D-4C51-9AA3-57B205704AC2.jpeg
    184.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 72E975B5-922D-4A8C-90E7-DAEEA40B5FAF.png
    72E975B5-922D-4A8C-90E7-DAEEA40B5FAF.png
    855.5 KB · Views: 120
+1 purple monsters. One of my favorites and definitely a very fast grower.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new