Zoa ID Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter asapcjp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

asapcjp

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
5
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I purchased a couple of these Zoa from a local seller but wasn’t to sure on their names. Can you guys help me out?

Thanks !




 
20260621_122418_863D0A60-D543-4C0F-9C86-3DC875498708.png


20260621_122418_E110A30C-85E3-4CFF-91A8-6CF13EA66FAA.png


20260621_122418_622B1820-F193-4E0F-B03F-229B16F0CF1F.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new