Zoa ID Please..

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2022
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
2,172
Location
Melbourne fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, was at my LFS yesterday, (seriously I didn’t plan on buying corals. Just some food and Mag) 🤣, but I just happened to see this big frag of zoas for $35 and the colors are amazing, but no one knew what they are.

Thanks as always
20260214_133101.jpg
20260214_133112.jpg
20260214_133122.jpg
 
Stargazers?

EDIT: Also thought of daisy cutters
Nope, they are indeed Stat Gazers, of some type, I cross referenced it, thanks for your help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new