Zoa ID please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JoJosReef

There's some lovely filth down here!
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Messages
20,692
Reaction score
80,558
Location
Orange County, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1787679380266.png

At first I thought JF Bloodshots, but then the center and ring aren't looking right. Any ideas?
 
I have no idea. They might still be bloodshots, just maybe need to color up more? Either way, very nice zoas you have
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new