Zoa ID please

hid1203

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hey guys I bought these zoas a few weeks ago at my lfs but they didn’t know the name. Can anybody help me on this one?
Thanks in advance guys!

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Any idea if I have something good here or is it a pretty basic kind? I bought this frag for €10,-
I really dislike this kind of thinking. If you like them, they are something good. They’re a classic, they’re fairly common, but I like them (have some in my tank). I think what you paid is a fair price. This gold rush mentality is really bad for the hobby as a whole, just buy the things you like. People buying expensive corals not with the intention of growing them out and having a beautiful colony in their tank but with the intention of trying to turn a profit or to have some sort of clout have, IMO, lost the plot.

OP
OP
H

hid1203

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really dislike this kind of thinking. If you like them, they are something good. They’re a classic, they’re fairly common, but I like them (have some in my tank). I think what you paid is a fair price. This gold rush mentality is really bad for the hobby as a whole, just buy the things you like. People buying expensive corals not with the intention of growing them out and having a beautiful colony in their tank but with the intention of trying to turn a profit or to have some sort of clout have, IMO, lost the plot.
I bought them cause I thought they would look good with the rest of the tank. Since the lfs couldn’t tell me a lot and told me they just buy in bulk.
since I have a small 15 gal tank in my living room I don’t think the intention was growing corals and making money.
thanks for the opinion though.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back