Zoa ID: Utter Chaos or Darth Maul?

  • Thread starter Thread starter adrianr514
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

adrianr514

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2019
Messages
589
Reaction score
612
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lighting is under Radion XR15w G4 pro sold as utter chaos but others think it’s darth mauls. What do you all think.
ADB27995-5F04-4243-B6C2-31F4412EE049.jpeg
 
my Utter Chaos look like this under the G4. I'm struggling to find that sweet spot with the real defined black/orange pattern like I see on my others Utters.
 
Utter Chaos although very similar
 
My utters have a more defined dark center with some swirling and orange on the outside. My guess is a morph or something else.
 
Utter chaos have the potential to morph probably more than any other zoa. While that’s as red as I’ve ever seen them I believe that’s an utter chaos.
 
Agree. They are ones that morph more readily than any others.

I've given them two 4 individuals. One has kept pretty close to mine the other two look different from each other and mine.

I currently gave two more away. A great friend @Erin O and to my boss for his office tank. I waiting to see what happens.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new