Zoa ID

softiesplease

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2023
Messages
395
Reaction score
184
Location
Port St Lucie FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello,

I’ve tried to ID this Zoa since I picked it up. I’ve reverse searched google and it seems like burning embers comes up but I’m not sure because I don’t really see much purple in the center (but I am slightly colorblind)

Any thoughts appreciated thank you

IMG_1905.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new