Zoa ID

baldislife

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2023
Messages
77
Reaction score
75
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was sent these instead of some blastos. I like them just unaware of the trade name. Anyone know? Thanks!

IMG_5193.jpeg
 
looks like a goblins on fire... or dragon eye morph. not too sure... def picked my brain!
beautiful zoas tho
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new