Zoa ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter bangbang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bangbang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 9, 2025
Messages
174
Reaction score
73
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please help identify this zoa!

Seller claims it’s GMK, I want to be sure before buying


20260707_102052_850B67ED-E864-4676-9A82-93116F904B32.png


20260707_102052_8F05AB9D-992B-4C87-BF97-ABA8A5F903A5.png


20260707_102052_C448D4C5-575A-48CD-846C-2BAAB23EF43B.png


20260707_102052_6586D9E8-D5C2-4512-B9A4-4B7B8B9C8B73.png


20260707_102052_E5250455-FF2A-472C-B355-FAA17C11DA85.png


Different lighting but same colony
 
Yeah agree, but ChatGPT and Gemini says they maybe Rasta or Eagle Eye Zoas.. so a little sceptical, hence need experts to confirm!
I know those as rastas and these as eagle eyes. They look completely different.
I'm not saying I'm right about the GMK name, but those are most definitely not rastas or eagle eyes.
 
Yeah agree, but ChatGPT and Gemini says they maybe Rasta or Eagle Eye Zoas.. so a little sceptical, hence need experts to confirm!
I know those as rastas and these as eagle eyes. They look completely different.
I'm not saying I'm right about the GMK name, but those are most definitely not rastas or eagle eyes.
Yes agree, I saw these online as well and figured AI ID is still not where it should be in this generation! Haha

Hence posted here for ‘real’ experts to check and confirm!
 
Yeah agree, but ChatGPT and Gemini says they maybe Rasta or Eagle Eye Zoas.. so a little sceptical, hence need experts to confirm!
Not Eagle Eye.
 
Fairly certain they're Grand Master Kraks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new