Zoa ID

Chrisjordan004

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Messages
364
Reaction score
349
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers,

Anybody know if there's a name for these two types of Zoa? They're growing like wildfire in my tank and I can't recall what they were called when I bought the frags.

1000021475.jpg
1000021474.jpg
1000021470.jpg


Thanks!
 
The ones with the green and gold/yellow oral discs are rainbow incinerators. Not sure about the speckled ones
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new