Zoa ID

cruzing240

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2026
Messages
29
Reaction score
27
Location
New Lenox
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I’ve been looking around and can’t seem to remember the name of these Zoas I’ve got. The first photo is from when I first got them, the other is just a few months later! Any help is appreciated!
20260827_134553_14EDC783-D737-437C-8F2E-8496FF6D9E3E.png


20260827_134553_88F5AE23-ECF4-43F8-B742-9C243297CF39.png
 
I’m thinking about fragging it out some. The colony is considerably bigger than what is even in the picture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new