Zoa ID

coopthetitan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2024
Messages
19
Reaction score
9
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
Looking at getting some help on ID’ing these zoas. I was told when I bought but i just forgot :(.
Thank you!
20260916_111307_5E24FB66-FF7D-4349-989D-7A124A010B22.png
 
Rainbow Hornets
Green Dragon Eyes

The last one might be Green Goblins. They're normally just green and purple though, the blue ring is throwing me off.
 
Rainbow Hornets
Green Dragon Eyes

The last one might be Green Goblins. They're normally just green and purple though, the blue ring is throwing me off.
Thank you!
Thats the main one I have been having trouble identifying. Thank you for help again.
 
Pink blossoms
Green dragon
Blue pop
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new