Stratosphere Zoa growth

Redbird5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
799
Reaction score
442
Location
Metro East St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought two stratosphere zoa polyps for $20 a piece. I really like the design and color. Plus it was an awesome deal. I feed my corals 4x a week plus have good lighting on them. How fast do stratosphere zoas grow?
 
PAR is one of those things I don't understand in this hobby. I can tell you about the percentage I have my lights running but other than that I don't know how PAR works. All of my corals are thriving. My nutrients are fine, maybe a tad high, but stable.
Are you able to rent a PAR meter from someone or borrow it?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new