Zoa id

Nimesh29

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi I just bought these zoas today from a store and the employee did not know what it was. He said it wasn’t a scrambled egg zoa. Just wanted some opinion. (My pictures are pretty bad but the polyps on the edge are green and the circle in the middle is a yellowish orange) thanks

7FE3087B-5464-44D3-A9E3-FF9D6FBA3E0B.jpeg

nick7948

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi I just bought these zoas today from a store and the employee did not know what it was. He said it wasn’t a scrambled egg zoa. Just wanted some opinion. (My pictures are pretty bad but the polyps on the edge are green and the circle in the middle is a yellowish orange) thanks

T

7FE3087B-5464-44D3-A9E3-FF9D6FBA3E0B.jpeg
If that is blue between the green and yellow/orange then check out BlowPops and see if they match.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back