• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa pack for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter dubaygv
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dubaygv

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Auburn, Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a down payment for a new bike so I've decided to sell some coral. I'm sure all these zoas are named but I don't remember them all. There are wysiwyg. All are well healed and growing nicely. Pics are under leds. I will ship in specimen cups that are individually bagged in an insulated box. The price is $225 plus shipping.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374692454.987162.jpg


Left row: first frag : purple deaths.
5th frag: radioactive
dragon eyes
Middle row: first frag: gobstoppers
2nd: candy apple reds
3rd: pink elephants
5th: copper mauls

Right row: 2nd: jokers
4th: captain america
5th: king Midas
Some other views:
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374692476.994820.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374692501.447736.jpg



Pack addons:

superman rhodactis for $25 each or $50 for 3
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374692556.826007.jpg


Jose casa monti $25 each (disks are ~1")
Pipe organ $15
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374692572.865877.jpg
 
I forgot to mention that the pack is all 15 of the zoa frags in the picture. I just listed the names of the ones I knew.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new