zoa pack local pickup san mateo CA

Kremis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2017
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
1,126
Location
San Mateo, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5p red hornet
5p rasta
3p unknown blue zoa
4p scrambled egg
5p fruit loop
3p purple death
8p bam bam
6p alpha omega
1p gold maul
2p mind blowing paly
3p cats eye
2p blondies
2p utter chaos
2p wwc purple monster
5p no name red skirt green center
5p blow pops
3p vamp n drag (not pictured)
1p asd hyper jubilee (not pictured)

$200

931fb4b638e97b29295fb37a24b6697d.png

d9906290fe8d552d8bc39ce0a0bc02d4.png

445eb87478b2bd45d1cfe6e3fae3ab31.png

0ec8b77f78faf805e0eaf88323d00681.png

ab996a4da76204afb6feddd56ad4f649.png

ab84be8b84e157dede3569a4f8251404.png

aefccbbdd56b49798b73b614bf7be27e.png
 
U have any high end zoas you may sell? I live in the bay also, 94538. Not in search of a large pack.
 
The zoas I picked up from @Kremis are all open, happy and spreading. Thanks again!
 
I deal with Kyle all the time. Buy with confidence.
 
Kyle is honest and his zoas are healthy, I had a leprechaun that I bought from him that melted and he replaced it without any hassle. I will sure buy from him again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new