• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa Pack - WYSIWIG

jmags080307

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey R2R I have a wysiwig zoa pack available. Pack includes emeralds on fire(5 polyps), rastas(2polyps), reverse hallucinations(1 polyp+ 1 baby), hot shots(2 polyps), awesome blossoms(2 polyps), treehouse on fire(3 polyps), blondies(1 polyp), money shots(2 polyps), rainbow infusions(2 polyps) and daisy dukes(4 polyps). Price is $140/OBO (if picking up zip code is 07866 - Rockaway, NJ) and can be shipped overnight by 10:30am for an additional $30. Payment via paypal and all fees are included.

DOA policy:

If the event that your corals arrive dead I will offer full refund, less shipping and handling costs if the following have been met, 1) acceptance of delivery on 1st attempt, 2) you contacted me within 2 hours with any issues and 3) clear photos of specimen provided in original sealed packaging.

awesome blossom.jpeg
blondies.jpeg
daisy dukes.jpeg
emeralds on fire.jpeg
hotshot.jpeg
money shots.jpeg
rainbow infusions.jpeg
rastas.jpeg
reverse hall.jpeg
treehosue of horror.jpeg

Last edited:

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 55.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 27 23.3%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%
Back