• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa pack

Item Price
$260
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Someguyfromsc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2023
Messages
52
Reaction score
48
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pack includes predator 3p , Jedi mind trick 3p , acid reflux 4p, electric Oompa Loompa 2p , darth maul 2p , krak god 2p white zombies 2p

$260 shipped. 2hr doa SOLD

IMG_0048.jpeg IMG_0046.jpeg IMG_0047.jpeg IMG_0049.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I want these! LOL All but white zombie! Also want to add some more to pack! Frankies, deathstar, exosphere, stratosphere, rainbow incenerator, and possibly great owl, stratosphere
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new