• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoa/paly collection for sale

dirt-nasty-510

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2009
Messages
581
Reaction score
5
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story short killed my car today and now I need a new one so I have to sell my prized zoas:squigglemouth:

Here is my list

5 polyp paradise zoas 150.00- SOLD
5 polyp utter chaos 150.00- SOLD
9 polyp purple hornets 180.00-SOLD
5 polyp mandarin oranges 80.00
6 polyp darth maul 70.00-SOLD
Qty2 2 polyp pink elephants 60.00 each frag
4-5 polyp yellow jacket 200.00
3 polyp vampaire palys 75.00-SOLD
30 polyp gold dust 175.00-SOLD
12+ pink hippos 150.00-SOLD
5 polyp strawberry wines 75.00
4+ polyp red hornets 175.00
15 polyp sunny d's 120.00
7 polyp darth mauls 75.00- SOLD
11 polyp vivid rainbows- 100.00- SOLD
4 polyp Metallic Dreamz Palys 100.00
3 polyps simpsons doughnts- 100.00

See pics below


Shipping will be a flat
30.00 USPS express
50.00 Fedex overnight

PM me if interested in anything also if you are in LA and are looking to pick up a couple itmes I can meet at the 73/5 fwy at the in and out.

Any order over 350.00 will get free USPS shipping or if you want fedex you only pay 20.00.

Once again I will take pics of all frags and post pics ASAP
 
Last edited:
Sorry no pics yet had a family emergency I should have some by thursday friday. I have had tons of pms and will respond once I have pics up I will go in order of Pms and payments received.
Also not fragging anything up as these are all growing and healed and I don't or can't wait for things to heal up.

Thanks
 
Dirt-nasty
Cesar,what's up bro?I sent you a PM with my funds.You were supposed to ship those Soprano zoos Wed.or arrival to me today Thursday.Still waiting to hear from you ?????
 
Ok all tons of pms sorting out best as possiable I have marked what is pending and what is still up for grabs.

Pics as promised

5 polyp paradise zoas 150.00- SOLD
DSC04927.jpg

5 polyp utter chaos 150.00- SOLD
DSC04907.jpg

9 polyp purple hornets 180.00- SOLD
DSC04935.jpg

5 polyp mandarin oranges 80.00
DSC04906.jpg

5 polyp darth maul 65.00- SOLD
DSC04897.jpg


Qty2 2 polyp pink elephants 60.00 each frag
DSC04904.jpg

4-5 polyp yellow jacket 200.00
DSC04905.jpg

3 polyp vampaire palys 75.00- SOLD
DSC04917.jpg

30 polyp gold dust 175.00- SOLD
Pending pic
12+ pink hippos 150.00- SOLD
DSC04884.jpg

5 polyp strawberry wines 75.00
DSC04910.jpg

4+ polyp red hornets 175.00
DSC04888.jpg

15 polyp sunny d's 120.00
DSC04888.jpg

7 polyp darth mauls 75.00- SOLD
DSC04881.jpg

11 polyp vivid rainbows- SOLD
DSC04930.jpg

4 polyp Metallic Dreamz Palys 100.00-
DSC04908.jpg
 
Last edited:
Also adding these

You guess what they are
8-9 polyps
100.00
DSC04902.jpg

Marijanes
5 polyps 75.00
DSC04901.jpg

AIM Supergirl palys
8-9 polyps
125.00
DSC04899.jpg
 
Last edited:
hey c,mailbox is full i tried to pm,thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new