Zoa Pest ID

sethchislesa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Cayce
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a fire and ice zoa alittle over a month ago and over the last couple of days I have observed an orange patch show up on some of the zoas. (Shown in the middle left polyp in the top image and the bottom middle polyp in the bottom image). I was wondering if anyone knows what this pest is and a possible course of action.
PXL_20250803_123731647.MP.jpg
PXL_20250803_123649694.MP.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new