Zoa Profiling

JoeReefz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2024
Messages
34
Reaction score
8
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what kind of zoa this is?

IMG_0427.jpeg
 
I'm not very good at identifying them yet, but if you use whiter lights or at least an orange lens, I'm sure someone will be able to help you.
 
Could be blowpop zoas (or at least they look like what I bought as blowpops), but white light shots would help confirm.
 
Could be blowpop zoas (or at least they look like what I bought as blowpops), but white light shots would help confirm.
It’s hard every time I try to get a close up it come out blurry
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0436.jpeg
    IMG_0436.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 50
Bit easier to see
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0436.jpeg
    IMG_0436.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 56

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new