ZoaCollector! Awesome!

  • Thread starter Thread starter totion
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

totion

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
943
Reaction score
37
Location
Beckley, WV
I always miss out on their awesome packs posted here on reef2reef. They seem to be posted when I'm between checks. I mentioned this and they said to send him a pm when I got paid. Well I did and they hooked me up with 10 frags with at least 4 polyps per frag (a few are 10+) for an excellent price. I couldn't be happier.

After two day shipping from Hawaii and FedEx being two hours late I acclimated them (temp, then drip, then coral rx) and placed in my frag tank. I went to sleep (working third shift right now) and when I got up before work all the frags were looking good and starting to open.

I wasn't worried about the 2 day shipping (that's how another member and I ship zoas to each other to keep costs down). If you are ever on the fence about two day shipping from ZoaCollector to the east coast I would not hesitate to place an order.

Love the variety and the deal, thanks again!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new